ADS♥

Saturday, December 31, 2011

my last thought' for the last day of 2.0.1.1. (:


     It's been a while.. really been a while i left my blog quite~ Can you see my previous post was on January?(: By the way friends, today is the day last of 2011. Everyone is looking forward for the next goal for the new year of 2012, same goes to me (: Seriously I almost forgot what was my goal@resolution for this 2011 year. But I still thank to God for all He was granted to me, finally I done my studies, get convo's! Share the moments with my beloved daddy and brother. And luck me! I got a jobs and chance to gain more exprience in world of work. 


     No matter what happened I still thank to God for everything happen to me, while I believe everything happens have their own reason no matter how hurts sweets memory are. For this year only, I lost my beloved G'pa, the only one G'pa in my world had leave us. May his soul rest in peace, seriously G'pa I miss you so much and much, our prayer and loves always be with you,Amen.


     Back to the top (: , no matter what life still go on. New year 2012 bring it on, may more and more great achievement and expriences, a meaningful chapter to be written on to the books of 2012. 2011 will be the great ever life exprience like the other years before. And don't forget the Soul has gone, never stop continues pray to the Soul, may They be with our Lord, forgive their sins in this world.    


     Few hours to go, lets we pray to Lord ask for forgiveness, peace inner and outter between us (:
Remember appreciate every moment what we been through. Some people come to our life as a lesson,  some people come to our life as a blessing. To me how bad are good things turn to be, I know I still have my faith to make life go on. Just remember live your life like you will never had it tomorrow (: 
Goodbye 2011~ 


p/s: Thanks to someone that came into my life and bring so much meaningful into my life, you had teach me how hard life are, you had bring me to the hardest moment in this life which finally I realize and know that life is fucking uneasy and serious bussines.. 


Love, Baby Jane. (: (: 
Happy New Year 2012 everyone people in this world. God Bless~ 

No comments: